Danger sea from Blox fruit is a worse dark sea from AO

so basically the so called “danger sea” from blox fruit is almost the same as Dark sea from AO But way worse

what’s in it

wtf is a “danger sea” :skull:

I’m on the same page as you.

i hate blox fruits but im gonna need to see gameplay of it before saying if its bad or not

nah dark sea copied USA weather bro :skull:
If you're wondering what Tennessee weather is like, these were taken within  three days of each other - iFunny | Southern humor, Farm humor, Funny  pictures

That image is of iowa weather, it was sunny yesterday and is snowing today

nah bro idaho weather goes crazy

1 Like

All I know is that there are a couple raid bosses, one mirage island (it is always the same island), constant annoying sea events like sharks and ships, a bunch of random rocks and the last range has a darkness effect similar to dark sea

the darkened color ocean

THEY COPIED AO THERE IS 6 LEVELS OF DANGER AO HAS 6 RANGES OF THE Dark Sea

WE GOING INTO COURT WITH BLOXFRUITS WITH THIS ONE :speaking_head:

Bruh I just read that and it’s literally worse Dark Sea tf

Can’t believe they did that… Without even crediting ao :sob:

Every masterpiece has its cheap copy

It’s quite literally a carbon copy, I don’t think something like a “danger sea” even exists in One Piece… that would just be weather problems

The only place that comes close would be the grand line, but that place doesn’t really have levels of danger.

they really said “shit we need more money” then saw AO and went

7 Likes

Actually I think this is what happened. Like “oh nice idea. Let’s do a cheap copy”

wtf is a danger sea

i don’t watch one piece all that much, but i don’t think a “danger sea” even exists