Dark Sea Brig Build: Part 2

Idk how this got revived but probably because of the dark sea update coming closer.

Anyways, any percentage will cap at 100% so sadly 104% is impossible :pensive:

Overall, it’s better to have 100% stability considering the waves and rough seas are stronger in 3rd range and above, heck probably reaching 90+ at 4th range. Replace redwake crew once you get a better ship hull that at least covers the 5% that redwake has, if there even is one, then pretty much go whack with the rest

Max stability is a must if you’re planning to make a ship for the dark seas considering right now, the roughest sea in the bronze sea is still able to damage my ship with 83% stability, dealing 22 damage per second

Really? I didn’t know that. Has it been tested for sure?

Yeah, tried it with resilience, use sturdy cotton sailcloth and sailor crew then pretty much you should be getting 102% but it caps to 100%

Not enough durability

any updates on a good build, since dark sea is now out?

29k health and 100% stability is the perfect build for fishing in the dark sea, since the other stats aren’t important if you aren’t moving

thats not a build, thats stats from a build, so what parts and enchants and deckhands are you using?

Durability deckhands

I would go crazy having to sail for that long to reach range 2.

I like your ship color scheme

thats fire

Outdated as hell, speed and resil is the only stats that matters rn in the dark sea

89% stability and you’re doing fine in the dark sea lmao, so pretty much prioritize speed

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.