Dark Sea Dilemma

i use a speedy brig build, while its fast, its not great at dealing with atlantean ships. i can usually sail very quickly and fair away to the point they stop chasing me.
i can sink them, but im often times too lazy.
when i do sink them, i never fight their crews because the dark sea build i use has incredibly bad stats in exchange for a permanent 6 warding

1 Like

How much speed do you have?

there’re

bro how could you say that?

106 or so. More than enough to outsail Brigs while I have enough Turning to evade their mortar barrages.

Why do you pretend it’s something bad everytime someone deletes their post?

i dunno, i once had an atlantean brig approach my ship while i just drank an invis pot (i was docked at a siren island)

theres 1 thing though, if you dont have good (ship) gear (why else would you be in the dark sea other than luck fishing?), keep an ear out for the menu music, if you hear that, quit doing what youre currently doing, (possibly run back with a sealed chest or two) and GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE THERES A FORTIFIED ATLANTEAN BRIG ABOUT TO RAM YO SHIP

I only have a 100, and not even enough turning speed :disappointed_relieved:

wdym bro

also when did I do thta

:point_up_2:

that was also on you lol

It was not. I had just written a wrong number and deleted it (i’d forgotten abt the edit option)

wdym it says I replied to u

oh ok bro

With this information, I can explore the reaches of the dark sea skyscrapers in the insanity ranges without being shredded by atlanteans while 9000 feet in the air! Woohoo!

1 Like

Atlantean ships NEVER deaggro

One thing that I assume many people have noticed, is that their spawnrates are really inconsistent. However, the spawnrate seems to stay the same per expedition. Sometimes they will not spawn at all, sometimes 10 spawn in about 5 minutes.

ive ran away from them many times with my high speed (136) and i never see them again

Pretty sure they chase you forever, but at a low speed… or maybe it’s just a really long distance, but I had one chase me from insanity 3 all the way to 1

I have only ever had 1 follow me for long distances at a time, even when there are more ships. I had 5 after me at once but only 1 followed me into insanity 0. It’s not like I outran them all either since I have 58 speed

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.