Dark Sea Epicenter

There is mention this thing called the Epicenter within the Dark Sea.

It is supposedly a continent that lies at its center. However, no such thing has been found yet in game. At the moment, I don’t believe it has been added in yet. But there is so much potential this thing can have as a late-game area.

Since it is a continent, it would most likely be like WoW. A large land mass made up of several areas. I think it would be interesting to explore such a vast area. To make travel easier, there would be wide rivers flowing out of it that could comfortably fit a large boat. As you head inland, there will be ruins of castles and towns that you can loot for good gear and encounter the mutated residents that inhabit them.

Maybe it could be a twisted version of the continent from WoW. Including locations like Summerhold and the prison tower (I forgot its name). Anyway, its a very mysterious part of the world that I’d like to see play a big role in the story. Because of its importance, the Epicenter might be an entirely separate thing from Dark Sea expeditions.

By the way, this is week two of asking for spirit weapons. Since you guys consider daily spamming.

1. Blockquote

`

About that…

Yeah it’s already been found by people, it spawns in the far reaches when a server is created, much like diving points.

(also asking for spirit weapons will never get them added)

Actually, it has been found? Theres been videos on YT?

https://www.youtube.com/live/7LCuKYsy0Qs?si=A3yQlTbp5UsyX2W_
1:42:16

1 Like

world of wagic

world of whacked

Tbh maybe there might be more content added to it other than that it just a big black island

Yeah because right now it’s pretty boring to look at and the Atlanteans have to come from somewhere

arent the atlanteans the sailors who got lost and corrupted by the dark sea? if thats what you mean

1 Like

I thought Atlanteans lived there lol I could be wrong

sail far enough and you will find THE SEVEN SEAS!!! (not blickate)

well yea they do. they were just sailors who either went to find treasure or got lost and eventually succumbed to the pollution in the dark sea.

1 Like

:sob: bro does not know WoW :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.