Dark Sea Essentia-lly

Dark Sea Essentia-lly Entry 3 (CONTENT WARNING: EXCESSIVE YAPPING WITH BARELY ANY BREAKS)

The Chaos Curse

I said in my first entry that there’d be more on this. Now it’s time to make good on my promise.

The Chaos Curse is an Enigma among sea curses. You probably know that there are two main types of curses, experimental/external and elemental, with elemental curses being more common curses that correspond to a certain magic and use magic energy and external curses being rarer curses that aren’t tied to any magics and use spirit energy. The Chaos Curse is different in the sense that it isn’t tied to a type of magic but it still uses magic energy.

The Chaos Curse originated in the epicenter as Chaos simply being visible there, but it slowly formed into a Sea Curse. You would all know the story if he didn’t get art block all the time, but it goes something like this: Nox gets chased to the epicenter by the Grand Navy, absorbs the Chaos Curse, beats their asses, and goes on to be the main character of his AU.

Qrsvavgryl abg sberfunqbjvat

Nox actually got extremely lucky in all of the timelines where he did absorb the curse, because there was only a 25 second window to absorb it. Any earlier, he’d basically just be deleted by Chaos. Any later, and Chaos would continue manifesting until it had a sentient physical form that was no longer a Sea Curse. Any reality where someone is outside of the short window to absorb the curse will implode on itself due to Chaos gaining a physical form. Although, there is a smaller window when absorbing the Chaos Curse. It’s the single 1/10^12 of a second when it begins growing sentient. And that, well that could be really bad. Destruction of dozens of universes kind of bad. But it’s not like anyone could get the curse in that infinitesimally small fraction of a second, though.

Okay, that’s too much context and not enough cool stuff. Here’s what the curse actually does.

It primarily allows the user to manipulate magic circles. For instance; Nox misses a beam spell, so he uses the Chaos Curse to change the trajectory back onto his target. It’s not just limited to the user’s spells, though. If Nox saw someone with a magic circle, he could suppress it, nullify it, or even steal it, depending on the power of the circle.

Now for the various miscellaneous shit that got thrown into this curse. The one that’s most relevant is being resilient to the Dark Sea. I wonder why it’s relevant. That’s right, it’s because this is about the Dark Sea! That aside, it’s seriously helpful. The user of the Chaos Curse can just bypass the acidic rain, Atlantean infection, a siren’s song, insanity, etc. In Nox’s case, he neutralized the Atlantean infection in his body by absorbing the Chaos Curse. I never said that it makes him look less like an Atlantean, and it doesn’t, but he’s perfectly fine mentally other than the trauma that every OC ever has and being very neurodivergent coded.

There’s only one more entry after this, and it’s on every human’s favorite spooky day! You should also try paying attention to these. No reason, just try considering it.

Skibidi toilet

The Internet was a mistake. Wait-

rizing up skibi guyats…
I am truely Rizz Mastre of the Yere…

It’s replies like this when I regret existing.

you… Arenot sgigma…
Just get betetrtr fr!!!,!
Not that difgicult kid…

I’ll have you know that you’re a beta opp who’s just a wannabe skibidi sigma. You don’t have rizz, you broke your edging streak, and you think Lego characters have a gyatt.

Never expected to speak to a 4 year old on the forums. Aren’t you supposed to be at least 13?

EDING streak is FAKE>>>>…
Mewing steak is better! You arnet a realy sigma… Just a beta losre…

Yes

:film_projector::film_projector::film_projector::joy::joy::joy:

You’re more annoying than Thick of It, and I’m never speaking in brainrot again. I’ll save it for him.

No game… :joy::joy::joy:

sorry guys what happened wesree jumped me and got on my pc

Wow, I’d be great friends with him!

oil up
@wesree

and make it clap?

Yes