Dark sea is boring

The enemies are easy and there’s no boss…

Why would you fight a boss in that hell of a sea?

But seriously, yeah pretty much and you can just easily use a tier one invisibility potion and get the loot without fighting the atleantians and sirens

Fight martin

The Far Reaches:

trust me, you’ll take this back when you try to fight a nightmarish atlantean that does 700 damage with its weaker attacks and has a run speed that makes full agility users scream in fear

anyone else taking note of the fact that hes saying this while staying in the first range?

1 Like

they have a point. the dark sea does get kind of bland after running it a lot, but ig that’s to be expected

every game gets bland after playing for a while
except cyberpunk
my beloved

i think another thing to take note of is the fact they’re at level 65

Wait until bro finds insanity 1 and 2

Also there’s many things you are doing wrong here:

• you need a well built brig to do dark sea efficiently and more exploration
  • you shouldn’t be there at level 65 lol
  • if you sail further into the dark sea by sailing further towards the white part of the compass insanity levels will begin to increase, you’ll find Atlantean Ships and it will be much harder

This is the insanity 0 range. :skull:

Of course the enemies are weak, you’re essentially in the “starter area” of the dark sea. The islands there are so bad most dark sea guides recommend you straight up skip them on the way to i 1 or 2.

just note that at insanity 1 and farther you need get water poisoning periodically and the only way to not immediately die to it is to use the bath on the brig

the virgin max level overpreparer vs the chad unawakened level 65 :cold_face:

9 Likes

1, is this your first file or something?
2, just wait untill youre stuck on a big island when you hear a cool theme near your ship
3, what are you doing at lvl 65 :skull:
4, this is first range, first range is nothing
5, head to the far reaches, i dare you

Yall took the bait :sob::sob::sob::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Bait used to be believable

I knew it!
There is a reason my reply wasn’t my usual informative answer. There’s no way a level 65 who has never been to the dark sea would be able to actually survive.

But I infact did. (got only explosive scroll​:sob::sob:)

“enemies are easy” motherfuckers when they have to face a level 500 atlantean with boxing imbued thermo and glass

your cooked there. monstrous Atlantean’s resembling bosses