Dark sea isnt dangerous anymore

I remember when darksea had like 5 white eyes chasing you by the time u made it past i1, and atlantean ships would actually chase you. Maybe Vetex toned everything down to make it easier for people to farm dark sealed chest.

Being chased by npcs that don’t go away doesn’t make it fun though, only annoying.

1 Like

Dark Sea was pretty difficult and costly before the qol changes added in the deckhand update.

The dark sea isnt fun so it doesn’t matter if it’s dangerous or not because people only go in it when they desperately need an exotic enchant. There is literally no reason to go in aside from that because everything else from ds is easily traded for or can be gotten from it without getting sealed chests.

1 Like

The atlantean ships straight up just dont chase u thoe i think its a bug

Perfect, I need musgravites

yea this is the answer right here and its a core reason as to why dark sea shouldnt be made unnecessarily hard. its pretty much the Exotic Enchant Farm Sea™. maybe when dark sea is more expanded upon and not the only way to get exotic enchants it can be justified to be made more difficult

no im saying it has bugs thoe like the ships legit just dont chase you anymore

Main reason, y’all only stick to Most insanity 1 range which is very easily doable

And then proceed to complain that dark sea is not dangerous and if you want to make it truly dangerous go insanity 2 or higher

Dark sea is a nightmare of unoptimisation and rng. Dont make it more fustrating then it already is.

NO ONE IS LISTENING T_T THE ATLANTEAN BRIGS DONT WORK BRO ALL U GUYS SAY IS “ITS HARD ENOUGH” BRO ITS FRICKING BROKEN IT DOESNT WORK T___T gahh.

when was the last time anyone has seen a magic imbued whirlpool in the dark sea?
I haven’t seen one since a week after the dark sea update

1 Like

Be me:

• in i4 (or 5 idk i dont remember aymore)
  • no more cargo.
  • arggoed 3 heavily armored atlantean brigs
  • and giant white eyes,
  • with around 25-30 dark sealed chest
  • Praying that some miracle happens
  • roblox decided to be a bitch and crash.

ngl those used to be a pain when you’re running away from atlanteans

I didnt even know those exsisted

Im too lazy too bug report plus idk if its intended but how come atlantean brigs domt chase u anymore?

They usually do; just ship AI breaks in older servers entirely sometimes.

No they havent worked since nimbus.

They do work sometimes, but it is very common for ship ai to break entirely for a server and then they just stay in place (when ship ai breaks it affects all ships, not just Atlanteans)