Dark Sea Revealing tweak

Dark Sea Revealing tweak
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

so afaik revealing in the Darksea does nothing (for finding islands)
my suggestion would tweak this making it easier to find islands. the “obvious” and what I am suggesting is that revealing either Points a arrow at the nearest island or adds the “color glow” in mabey a black color (so you still have to discern it but it can still be noticed)
higher tiers of revelaing increase the range of “scanning” with t5 being “all islands that are spawning because of me” (just like how water breathing keeps increasing the time. and t5 giving you infinite breathing)

dont see the point when clearsight does the job and revealing has its uses once you are already at an island
plus if only tier 5 shows all islands that spawn because of you, that makes lower tiers pretty bad cuz islands already spawn super close to you anyway. thatd make tier 1 to 3 not much more than a pass to stop panning the camera around while sailing rather than actually show you islands you wouldnt have seen otherwise

revealing works if you can see the islands. which lower spec players cannot do (on graphics level 3 I physically cannot see the islands untill my ship is basically touching them)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.