Dark Sea sneaks

WOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING! I’m guessing the Warship enchantment gives different stats depending on what part it’s applied to, so maybe on hull armor it would massively boost durability and ramming power/defense, but reduce speed or turning.

honestly though the -defense is pretty negligible given brig’s base hp

vetex is monetizing :money_mouth_face:

where did you fin this

trello v1.13.53

i mean the image

uhh…if you mean the first one.

Have you checked vetcord lately?

oh shit how did i miss that

It really is, along with the ship armor having a lot more defense granted

Those purple candles look pretty cool, I’ll probably stick with the easter lanterns though. The Dragonfire Carronades look amazing, I’m still unsure if I’ll use them depending on how their stats compare to my light cannons, though. The enchant effects on the item icons are beautiful, I hope they’ll be well worth using. We can see some of the exotic-tier gems and jewels here, too. I’m curious how much of each stat they give :thinking:

same, but vetex just said they give better stats so i’m assuming they give either the same amount of each or a bit more now

Compilation of small details you might have missed

Morta

New hull

Duel(?), Assassin(?) sail patterns and dragonbreath cannons

Purple candel, eye (/), cross, bell, ??? and octopus sails.

Loadout button

Drawbakc

3 Likes

nah thats the doubts button its just spelled wrong

2 Likes

Oh, this should probably get split.

ngl arcane odyssey is turning out to be a cool ass minecraft mod

These are both exotic enchantment scrolls, and they’re both yellow, but the effects are slightly different. I think one of these is the exotic Intensity enchantment and the other is the Warding enchantment. I bet Warding is the one on the right with the glowier effects.
YellowExoticEnchantments

why wouldn’t intensity be the one with more intense colors?

Its 100% warding, lets go from top left to bottom right ench scrolls:
Agility ; Swift ; Bursting ; Hard ; Bugged bursting (?) ; Intensity ; Warding

2 Likes

Because the exotic Defense enchant scroll has identical sparkles to the yellow scroll on the left. Why would the Warding enchantment more closely resemble the Defense enchantment, while Intensity is unique?

how does this affect lebron’s legacy?

2 Likes