Dark Sea sneaks

One of the new Exotic gems can also be seen here. This might be Morenci probably.
(It’s so cursed that they have 555 of them.)

3 Likes

Yeah, thats kinda what happens when you play a game that isnt finished yet.

I believe that the warship enchantment will reduce hp by 2000 and that the archaic sailcloth will provide 60

I still think the Warship enchantment gives different stats depending on which part it’s on tbh

I would like that

I think that much durability loss is too extreme for a sailcloth effect

think of the crown, it says The Lost STRONG Crown of Ravenna, so sometimes chants is in the middle of the name, so yeah Warship is the enchant

1 Like

Honestly my guess of the Warship enchantment is that it turns a regular item into a Warship item. Then of course is able to be subjected to whatever enchant u want on it.

But we’ll find out quickly eventually.

we see the same thing with the agility enchant tho, there’s 2 extoci scrolls, the one with higer vfx is half hidden tho

For that much speed and turning, I would definitely going to use it unless there’s a different ship part that’s more worth putting the Warship enchant on. Going from 17k durability to 15k is not a big deal in the slightest. If anything, I think having lower maneuverability would cost you more health in ship fights than that.

I wonder what happens when you put it on a rowboat or something

yup that too

my guess for what the warship enchant does is either A. it massively increases the effect of what a normal ship part gives and the archaic sailcloth just naturally gives less defense or B. that the warship enchant changes depending what ship parts its on

Archaic sailcloths naturally give defense and the enchant description is there so you should know exactly what it does
altho it could still depend on the parts but in this case it decreases durability in return for buffing resilience & speed, and giving turning.

the sailcloth’s description says it gives defense, it’s just that the warship (which I’m pretty sure it said in the trello patch for it that it changes based on the part) gets rid of a ton of defense in exchange for maneuverability

When you hear about an enchantment called “warship” that can only be put on one ship part at a time you would expect it to give a lot of durability. But no, it does the opposite

I swear to god we need enchanted vanity items to show their enchants like in AR those affects on the icons look AMAZING

6 Likes

didnt see that, but interesting

1 Like

put it on the hull then, makes sense it’d give durability but it also makes sense that it should give different stuff depending on which part it is

We will find out, but if it still decreases durability on the hull I will be slightly sad