Dark Sea sneaks

Going to bump this up, cause it’s already here.

First-

New Colors on some accessories are here:

Most likely appear to be the Midnight variant.

Second-

There appears to be new crafted Exotic Jewels here. Paired with some new Jewels we haven’t gotten the appearance of. Back to the crafted Jewels, I can only vaguely remember which of the new Jewels are there. But my guess on the Blue one is Lapis or so.

Third-

There seems to be new scrolls here:

Originally it was assumed that the more glamoured up Intensity Scroll was to be Warding. But now there are 2 more scrolls that seem to have the same treatment.

My guess is that they’re the Exotic Enchants with notable downgrades in exchange for more effectiveness of the enchant.

The new Bursting scroll can be seen here. Paired with the fact that a similarly glamorized “Strong” enchant:

We’ll know in time.

Fourth-

Something i have to point out is what on earth is this?

This gives me ideas of a few things:

• Armor Modifiers.
  • Reagent for Potions/Jewels
  • Maybe Warship part related? (Though i find this to be far-fetched)

My guess mostly lines up with it being a Reagent though. But again we’ll see in time.

Thats all i can really point out, outside of:

• Outfits gamepass
  • The ship in the teasers with Kenton and Enizor having a more rustic old feel. That might be responsible from the Warship parts/enchantments perhaps.

Are the new title scrolls that we see in the sneak ones we get from the dark sea?

Doubt it. I’m assuming the legendary gold one is dev and the red is contributor. The orange one idk though.

Nope, those are titles given by Vetex for various things.

Dev Title
Contributor Title
Orange could be a reference to Builder or the Chef title that Burgertown has.

1 Like

I think the purple thing is the item that lets you apply atlantean modifier to armour

I assumed that would be a scroll honestly.

lowkey cant tell whether this is ai or not :sob:

Furthermore, that first image gives us our very first look at the dark sea compass;

7 Likes

just an overlay. cool.

I mean we always knew this anyway

why oh why are both needles active at the same time?

Yeah, after seeing that I was kind of curious about where the dark sea compass needle points when you’re not in the dark sea.

So you can work out where you are.

Doesn’t the regular compass spin around uncontrollably whenever you’re in the dark sea though?

what? the dark sea compass doesn’t have a use in the normal seas.

the normal compass even fucking spins around while in the dark sea.

it’d take more time to code it otherwise

oh no, check if in dark sea, if yes then hide normal needle and make dark sea needle visible.

them 2 minutes really gonna kill us

the second you go into the first layer of the dark sea, you get bombarded with lightning and towering waves that go all the way to ravenna and destroy all buildings and instakill calvus.

source: trust me bro

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.