Darkness really has no purpose as a lost magic

happens way more than you think but why would i care (its the internet).

:fr:
Can’t you understand it’s a joke
Also why’d you say “Why would I care if it’s the internet”? Are you implying that Ip-logging or being Ip-logged or anything like that, yeah maybe you should care about the internet usually. Still a dangerous place

i try to avoid those

why yall going for every other magic BUT diamond bro? diamond is so bad compared to any of the other “useless” ones

OMG this magic that doesn’t exist yet and is simply an idea in a public trello card sounds so boring, time to complain! (And why is this the one you’re complaining about if you must complain at all, there’s others that sound far less interesting)

eet is eeevil magic
for eeevil people

or just really edgy 14 year olds who coincidentally are most likely avid gacha and tiktok users.

darkness sounds like a powered up shadow
shadow is the opposite of light, yet still inflicts a sort of “blind” status effect

darkness could apply a variant of blindness, which can stack and eventually lead to full blindness similar to light blind stacking
darkness also likely has different synergies, basically a substitute for light synergies if they even exist

only reason i can think of darkness existing is a light substitute for both blinding and synergies, basically

eh that too i guess

See, people like you are the reason we can’t have nice things because you guys nitpick over small details on the trello.

(Referring to lost magics on the trello and how there’s so many fire based ones)

5 Likes

I discovered this totally randomly. Now let’s start …

How dare you call Darkness Magic useless ?

mfw people complain about a feature that doesn’t exist yet:

Shit like this is the reason why Vetex took the lost and ancient magic ideas off the magic types list and hid them

2 Likes

your a tad bit late

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.