Dash grab cone check stopped working?

What were you doing before bug occurred: I was busy doing some friendly 1v1s against a lightning sailor warlock. After fighting for a bit I noticed that all my dash grabs only went minimum range, and rejoined. after fighting again it happened almost immediately again.

Steps to reproduce/information: I’m not sure how it happens, but I think it has something to do with having high agility (instant t jump/instant dodge reflex threshold) and getting paralysed or the lightning sailor imbue , since I tried to reproduce it on my opponent, but they didn’t seem to get the same bug. Our builds are rather similar (sailor lightning warlock and lightning sailor savant), but the only thing different is that I have high agility and I don’t have the ability to imbue. Before I got hit by them, my dash grabs went the regular distance, but after getting hit they act as if I’m not aiming at anyone even though my cursor is right on my opponent.

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game):

nothing too interesting

Pictures/Videos: didn’t think about taking a video, but just imagine me trying to use piercing strikes while aiming at someone and it only going 1 metre towards them before I begin to fall back to the ground

both of you are in a party

for some reason party members does not count as a target for crash/grabs regardless of friendly fire

it did work for the other person though
so maybe it only works for the owner of the party

God, when will Vetex remove this stupid buggy cone? It barely works half the time.

In an effort to solve the issue of people using rush for mobility, vetex made the move not work half of the time

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.