Dawn of the final day. A few hours remain

1 Like

wait what huh

am i missing something?

twitter is trying to make animesexuality a real thing, like the attraction to anime charaters. Weeb is a slur according to them, and if you say weeb you are animephobic. I can proudly call myself animephobic

what

2 Likes

imagine trying to bring a sexual attraction to japanese cartoon characters into the lgbtq+ community… next thing you know people are going to be saying their attraction to animals should make them a part of it as well.,…

6 Likes

They’re already saying that last part.

fuck

some tf2 fans harassed some guy who was probably really fucking annoying
now this guy thinks that he can bring down a community that has been alive for 13+ years

yea but this is probably going to fuel it even more
:sleeper:

maybe
but also maybe not since lotta weebs are going fucking apeshit over this person trying to do this lmfao
like fr they’re laughing at this guy

good
i heavily dislike anime but
holy shit yeah weebs fucking get them

Pedos once said that their attraction to children should make them part of the lgbtq… So I really wouldn’t be surprised.

yeah
it was like MAP or something
i say it means ‘‘minorly attractive pedo’’

cool fact, the whole MAP pedo thing was a 4chan troll, some pedos didn’t think it was a joke however.

And that is precisely why I take a shotgun with me wherever I go. Just in case I run into a MAP.

it’s “minor-attracted person” but aside from that yea basically what it means

Oh no…

yeah
i still dont get why MAP exists
like bro your gonna be put on a fucking watchlist and probs gonna be investigated for that shit
so gl

idk all MAPs come off as wack in the head
and on a slightly relevant note what makes it worse is that there’s literally a community of minors on twitter who look for MAPs and crap
it’s sick
i think they’re just genuinely not aware of the consequences and how bad the whole situation actually is but m