Dawn of the Second Day (4 Days Remain). Favorite memory from the forums?

screw angmar

1 Like

The great purge of reminders

also, saint telling vetex to kash deez nuts

2 Likes

Man itā€™s been too long thereā€™s been so many wacky incidents and moments that I find unique enough

The user4/OLEG saga

the hordes of superpower posts made by a_nerd

AO release date reveal

Probably around the time General Argos was revealed, that picture of vetex dying to Argos went hard. There was also a bunch of theories surrounding The Order and stuff around that time, it was a pretty exciting time during development

I gotta go with Robotstics man :sob:
That Exiled X Minotaur post was legendary
or
Wmdrayal making cat-maid iris/maid iris

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s in his second phase in that image

Eziaā€™s Death

1 Like

I am pretty new to the forums (joined last month)

So from what I had experienced, probably Divanochiā€™s sunken giveaway riddle.

Brainstorming on the riddles was pretty fun, until we ran out of ideas and Divanochi didnā€™t give us any hints so we all went nuts. I made a post with a collection of some crazy replies, and itā€™s my most liked post.

1 Like

probs zephyr he was just really funny with the whole im married to a magic council npc

1 Like

oh naw that was crazy that one topic about him impregnating his magic council waifu

this place is forgettable
the only cool thing ive done here is grow my store but that isnt an achievement :frhigh:

yeah it was fucking funn asf

The @user4 stuff. That was hilarious.

I know itā€™s wrong but, I kinda like the chaos people like user4 or OLEG bring, it feels like bringing something weird and strange to the forum kinda brings it to life, you know?

Of course, this has to be done in moderation, Iā€™d say user4 was like, fine, it was goofy as hell, but not excessive

and then thereā€™s OLEG.

1 Like