Dawn of the Third Day (3 Days Remain). Talk about your future AO files!

Though a carryover from WoM’s 4th open test, My main will be a Lightning Warlock, it fits them quite well imo

first file:
triple gun

second file:
warden (when it comes out)

:us:

who cares about magic when you can just shoot your enemies

Mage with Magma and Ash

Warlord with Iron Leg or Cannonfist, Greatsword, Musket, and Dagger

I have alot of build ideas, but these two are the ones I know I’ll do

brother didn’t you say something there?

anyway

1 Like

I suck at figuring out what build I’m going on which file, so I’ll just write non specific for each file

1. A pure 100% warrior build

2. A berserker with sailor style and knocking fist

3. A warlock with thermo fist and plasma

How are you guys so good at choosing your builds and all?

A lot of time to think and not overthinking helps.

You think a character is cool? Imagine a general build around it. You think a certain element or concept is cool? Think up a general build about it.

Just don’t try to instantly create this fully thought out build in like 4 minutes

1 Like

I like magic and I like weapons

Warrior, Conjuror, Warlock

first file (clan file) will be a lightning (purple) warlock with iron leg
second file will be a light (sunlight) conjurer, idk what weapons i’ll use yet but a greatsword would be sick
third file will probably be a warlord but i havent thought that through

Main file will be Mage with plasma and acid, third magic is gonna be dunno i’mma see
Second file will be Shadow warlock with i dunno what fighting style yet lol
That’s about it for now

File 1:
WoM: Luna Barion
AO: Jayden something
Build: Conjurer
Magics: :lightning_magic_var3: :shadow_magic:
Weapons: Katana, and idk what other one lmao

File 2:
WoM: Aiza Clay
AO: still not sure about the name
Build: Mage
Magics: :fire_magic: and others, still unsure.

File 3:
WoM: Rose Rose
AO: Morgan something
Build: Warlock
Magics: :magma_magic:
Fighting styles: Sailor Fist and Thermo Fist

I still haven’t thought too much of my files, and I don’t have discord so I didn’t check the last name list so I guess I just wait for Arcane Odyssey to release to think of one :skull:

I will probably change some stuff about them for sure lol

So far, thinkin of going Light magic + Iron leg warlock, and getting crystal as my second magic when I can… this somewhat depends on whether or not Iron Leg works like Metal magic where it deals extra damage to crystallized. Otherwise I’d just do light + thermofist on my main

1. My mains file’s gonna be a Magma Ash warlock with Thermo fist. Won’t have a faction affiliation, but will be a good rep.

2. Earth Sand Metal mage, most likely in the Grand Navy.

3. Fire Lightning Mage, not sure what third magic will be, positive rep.

4. Water conjurer with sunken sword and katana, positive rep, grand navy (if you can have multiple files in factions, which I can’t remember if you can do)

5. Poison conjurer with rapier and katana, grand navy

6. Light conjurer with great sword, katana, dual blades, positive rep

7. Fire ice savant with dagger, axe, spear, negative rep

8. Magma Snow Wind mage, negative rep

Not sure what order I’ll do these in or when I’ll get to all of them, but I’d like to try all of them out eventually

1. My main file is going to be a Light Conjurer (Midnight). I’m not entirely sure what weapon I’ll choose, but it’ll most likely be a sword

2. My second file, once available in game, will be a Warden build. Also, all my points will go towards Vitality and nothing else.

3. Not exactly sure what I want for this one, but for now I’m going for a Knight build, and maybe will be apart of the Grand Navy idk

Explosion iron leg warlock named Vega anchor.

Wind Mage with Ash as her second, named Corrina anchor.

Savant with shadow or poison, named Archie with a last name I need to decide on. Might go mage with light and shadow for him as well.

Conjurer with water who uses a sunken sword as her main, named Tora cutlass.

I’ll hav me second file being magma and weapon main. Me forst’ll be a Berserker, but weapon main, so I’ll be like Dracula Mihawk or something

@ThatOneGuy

I wanted to be a conjurer, but I really want that lost spell, whatever it is. I’m going to be a Fire + Lightning mage.