Dear Agility Builds

X-Slash is dominant because it barely punishes you for using it

by your logic noone would be running more power than 36 if it doesn’t matter that much

this update really just be plummeting every single build

can’t care less.

it would be perfectly viable indeed if you run 300 agility and speed with it, most people don’t do it because they find low dmg boring that’s all, Agility was a huge issue, stop trying to justify it

and “barely punishes you for using it”, it’s -20% dmg

I run 432 agility, and have 36 power. It’s not viable, you just hate agility

It’s perfectly viable if you know hwo to play the game, wich is probably not your case

I’m not taking sides here, but I will say that so far the only person I have seen you arguing with is the guy who has been running max agility before anyone considered it a problem.

If agility is really that much of an issue to you, maybe the better change to nerf them would be to change how effective agility is while you are attacking someone. That way the people who just want to go fast and not kill anyone get to have their fun.

that’s not really a good fix because then it’s extremely jarring, I’d rather have the amoutn of the stat you can get halved, rather than the entire stat being destroyed

Yeah I’m not the best at balancing. My main goal was to deal with the issue without hindering people who use it for other reasons.

Broooooo I have such a high agility and this garbage comes out

nerco pots :rage: