Dear Agility Builds

How do you feel about the changes regarding mobility and agility scaling?

My agility potions carry

I’m kinda reconsidering my quest for an Agility-heavy build for my Warrior.

Agility isn’t the primary stat, but THIS HURTS. A LOT. Like ow. My Nimona build NEEDS good agility dawg :sob:

Mages will no longer be forced to run Agility to even stand a chance :muscle:

if the impact is too great, i will just go back to 250 size

My main’s non-power and defense stats are agility and atk speed, so im kinda fucked here

i dont use agility (thank you balancers)

I think the big patch note that sucks is this one:

Screenshot 2024-03-20 152118

No longer will it be easy to farm coppershrooms on the Jaw spires. You will now have to fall into the water every time you try to jump to another spire. This is pure pain, especially for me, an average ao player trying to get to max jewelcrafting.

6 Likes

I think I’m blind since I can’t see this anywhere

Welp I’ve long given up on trying out any tall-looking DS island anyway

cant you also run mount othrys? or is it less efficient,.,. when the update comes i wonder if jaw spires or othrys will be better thoug

I don’t think there’s as many coppershrooms on Mount Othrys as there is on the Jaws, so I always farmed on the Jaws. Sadly, the days when coppershroom farming was easy are gone.

It still exists, just a bit different now

why the fuck did they half dash distance

balance team really seeing everything EXCEPT power and defence as the problem

at that point remove insta dashes

Agility still affects weapon mobility so im fineee

I don’t invest in agility so its not a problem

because Power and Defence aren’t a problem

they very much are the issue

none of these builds would be broken if they couldn’t run like 1.2k hp and hit like a truck

your delusion is fascinating, if Power mattered that much, why do you think X-Slash is so dominant? Because damage and health doesn’t matter if they can’t hit you and you’re unpunishable.