Dear god please

It makes higurashi look like an actual wholesome anime. It’s bad… Reall fuckin bad. Anyways yeah I can’t continue it.

It aint a crime if nobody finds out about it

this man is wise, respect him

Wh- what’s hirugashi…?

Does this spark a memory?

not really.

looks kinda fucked up tho, did that girl kill someone?

no one wants to hear about any writer’s shrek x among us fanfic, this is probably not being added

Good. And Im not telling you. Google it

Honestly, I’d rather not.

why are you bragging your story having le epic necro skullfuck :fr:

Stories that are posted here will likely just get buried among all the other posts. It’s the most active category, so there’s no guarantee anyone will even see the stories really. That’s the reason why I think a section in the Writing category dedicated to off-topic stories would be the best solution, so my writing won’t just be lost in the endless abyss of shitposts and forum minigames.

Anything that has the tag of General Writing, Advanced Writing, or Roleplay all have to be Game Related however with just the Writing Category Tag by itself, you can post anything you want.

This would mean that there’s no use for an off topic category since you can just make all the Shrek x Batman Romance Novels or Minecraft Herobrine Theories you want as long as it has just the Writing Tag

maybe i shouldn’t have make this topic seem like a joke since i do actually want this

How do you know that? I’ve never seen anything that says that’s the case-

yeah even i don’t subscribe to that tbh (Corruption series pog)

Thanks macobre, should we come under fire for this in the writing section we will just pin all the blame on you.

1 Like

That’s what I’m here for
image image

WoM and AO writing gets boring after a while. I would love to see some work not related to AO / WoM for once… :hungry:

it does force me to be more creative.

I should make a KDS fanfic

True, the same thing should and would apply to the art section.