Dear god please

just give us an off topic writing section in #writing already like cmon it would be the best

2 Likes

when the writing category was first made I thought there was already an off topic section, turns out it has to be all AO/WoM related

You might want to move this to #site-feedback

ironic

UH OH

how tf is that allowed?

I read the rules on the category and it says something along the lines of be somewhat related to the arcane universe

Ima check again

… IT DOES?

Maybe the mods haven’t found it yet… Nobody tell them!

@Pox

Also the same rules apply to the Advanced Writing category so good luck

Does that apply to outside of general writing?

Hold on… it says that it needs to be in the canon, so that technically means that all head-canon based writing is banned.

Bye bye, everything I’ve contributed to the writing category.

Theres only three sections: General, Roleplay, and Advanced. General is proven by la image you see right here, and if you take a look on the Advanced section, it has the same rules. Roleplay? No clue, Ive never stepped foot in that ominous realm

what about just writing? The base writing category doesn’t seem to have any rules…

Then how in gods name did time’s passion get through? It has absolutely no inspiration from ao OR wom

how tf did I know I barely checked any threads in there, I dont make the rules, I make the money

welp, if Princes of the Apocalypse gets removed from writing, then ima move it to off topic.

You cannot stop me.

I thought that we had to put a required tag there just like Suggestions, but now it says its optional.

But hey, if other people are getting off scot-free from this, I might as well join in on the fun

Well… For time’s passion. If I even got into the first chapter I would’ve gotten permanentally sus. It was too fucked up to exist here… Too. Fucked. Up.

what was times passion about again?