Dear god please

That confused me for a bit because it seemed to be in contradiction with the second sentence.
I suppose it wouldn’t sound as good if you said “Anyone is welcome, and encouraged to write about… anything that has some connection to the AO universe”, but it was still a source of confusion.

:+1:

The main point is to find your humanity and feel human.

Its what was in the story I couldn’t put in

youre a seasoned writer, youve got big brain, what do you make of the rules?

Oh no.

That is not good.

Was it Jason stuff?

In any case, though, my assumption has been that since the #off-topic section doesn’t restrict writing, then it could function as an off topic writing section and thus such a thing wasn’t needed.

Not that I don’t want an off topic writing section, but that could be used as justification for not having one.

3 Likes

Trust me… It’s fucking worse

OH NO.

THAT AINT FUCKEN GOOD.

I mean, it says you shouldn’t, but Xael isn’t active anyway.
Not like you’re going to get prosecuted for it any time soon (except someone makes a huge deal about it).

I personally wouldn’t do it, though.

It makes higurashi look like an actual wholesome anime. It’s bad… Reall fuckin bad. Anyways yeah I can’t continue it.

It aint a crime if nobody finds out about it

this man is wise, respect him

Wh- what’s hirugashi…?

Does this spark a memory?

not really.

looks kinda fucked up tho, did that girl kill someone?

no one wants to hear about any writer’s shrek x among us fanfic, this is probably not being added

Good. And Im not telling you. Google it

Honestly, I’d rather not.

why are you bragging your story having le epic necro skullfuck :fr:

Stories that are posted here will likely just get buried among all the other posts. It’s the most active category, so there’s no guarantee anyone will even see the stories really. That’s the reason why I think a section in the Writing category dedicated to off-topic stories would be the best solution, so my writing won’t just be lost in the endless abyss of shitposts and forum minigames.

Anything that has the tag of General Writing, Advanced Writing, or Roleplay all have to be Game Related however with just the Writing Category Tag by itself, you can post anything you want.

This would mean that there’s no use for an off topic category since you can just make all the Shrek x Batman Romance Novels or Minecraft Herobrine Theories you want as long as it has just the Writing Tag