Decaying winter moment

all their attacks are easy to react and predictable, the only enemy i struggle is SQ bc of her much faster atk speed + i need to parry in advance to be able to shove her if she decides to use he knucklerblaster

Use my secret strat… Duo A.J.M 9 :smiling_imp:

it requires you to get a whole preparation because you need 200 scraps to craft two of them AND find the bp which may take some time because it’s not as common as other bps but you could spare them for Yosef or sq, a very high dps situational gun made specifically for tanking high hp enemies

my friend always makes them, idk why but he simps for them

in case you didn’t know, that gun has 15 ammo and it’s a pistol, meaning they can be dual wielded. When shooting it, it always shoots 3 bullets like a shotgun and it can fire automatic, meaning that you can tank lots of dmg REALLY FAST. If you have two of them, you could probably tank the highest dps of all guns in just seconds. A headshot gives 65 and a bodyshot gives 20 I believe, so imagine you get a perk that goes well with guns and get some traits like proffessional and lone wolf. That shit can tank sq in seconds.

i mean, i dont see anything else that it can do other than rushing down bosses, and even then they mostly need to be distracted