Decaying winter moment

there is gonna be some adittional context for people that dont know the game

game context

basically there are 2 stages of the game, the non-fog one and the fog one, during the non-fog u go outside the safe area and search for items, meanwhile you try to not die, during the fog stage u need to defend urself with the stuff that u found, there are a total of 2 waves and 2 endings

Context

He almost got soloed by a melee spammer, meanwhile a extremely strong scav came and back stab him

this guy soloed three people while the mindflayer was watching

Pov: you shot a gun

• someone left me with a melee spammer on my head while i was scraping
  • someone wasted a dynamite for 1 scav on night 1

he threw a impact grenade on the sledge hammer, he hit himself instead

the placement…

he tried to solo the sniper

just as my bleeding was about to go… a ice pickaxe scav hit me
I had to spend 3 nights surviving with artery till i manage to find that thing that cures it

artery

you only get this debuf if u have bleeding, i got it right before my bleeding was about to end

do i need to explain?

idk post ur moments or smt

well not as dumb but average bers on night 10 (Actually i think this might had been scav war and i had to solo the run, either way add like 2-3 more moral and u get a accurate depiction)

I have such a skill issue in this game bro :sob: I always die to the invisible person

bruh i just parry and melee him till he died

Most hilarious thing is, the sledger would have survived, given their HP pool. My advice is to shoot those suckers, don’t mess with them in melee, it’s too risky.

Skill issue. Remember my advice on Zeus?

That advice is universal buddy boy. Get. Those. Parries. Down.

i mean, if u can react in time for a grab, heavy hit and predict their light hit (all scav have the same light hit timer, or most of the time), then they should be a easy to deal

The mindflayer watching all his team die with 4 morale but doesn’t get bothered because he’d get one shot either way (every mindflayer game I’ve had is literally just this)

he only captured the scav when the scav targeted him

i love debuffs

You’re playing berserker my guy, I don’t know what to tell you. You’re gonna get debuffs galore.

“Predicting” a light hit is much harder than it sounds if you’re already in melee range, parry spamming absolutely does not work, and you’re honestly better off shoving or just attacking if you failed to parry them for their first light attack.

well in my expierience most enemies haves the same light attack timer, i rarely went like “huh this felt off timming”, the only enemies i can think of having a different timing is SQ and prob bucket man

i remember having 3 moral, i was all alone in scav war with all types of pen and full on hunger and water, first wave was barely done then my bers stim ran out bc a scavanger got stuck, then i just soloed the second wave, btw i had all the debuffs

what in the kentucky fried chicken FUCK

Imagine bleeding

-this post was made by the hivemind gang

Btw a nice tip you could try to use, all enemies attack you as soon as you get close so you can just get in their range and instantly parry to stun them

Some enemies instantly heavy attack you so instead you should shove them

Or just shoot everything

Inshallah this is why I main blitzer

you got

but i got

everytime my teammates waste all the guns leaving us with bassically no ammo for scav war, i take a atk speed stim and a dmg resistance stim and i solo scav war (i love decimator)