Deckhand Gifting QoL

Deckhand Gifting QoL https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/0/d0909de87df8aa2a890bc6597375f607a6667cc2.png
effort 4.25 8 quality 4.454545454545454 11 reasonability 4.818181818181818 11

Deck Hands in loyalty are kinda annoying to fetch an item you wanna give them/not knowing how much level of loyalty they may receive from items.

This change is mainly to make the deckhand loyalty system slightly more bearable and faster without changing how loyalty works and won’t be buffed/nerfed in any way.

When you try to give a gift to a deckhand, the items that appear in your inventory will have a pink number beside it which is its loyalty number and how much it’ll increase it by.
(very bad edit ez…)

And to make it less annoying to find the select items they want:

1. the items that are available and you can give to them can be easily done by a green/pink effect around the object similar to modified images of items

2. Items that they want/can be given to them are put at the top of your inventory instead of being scattered in some random place

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Yes, saves me the time trying to give deckhands what i think looks cool only for them to say no without me knowing why

1 Like

loyalty is based on galleon equivs but making it go to the top would be nice

Why isn’t it a thing already?

Bros are yapping “yes” “pls add”, but suggestion has only 2 votes, one of which is mine :skull:

But yeah, without wiki its really hard to tell what to give

1 Like

isnt loyalty based off the galleon value of the item?
adding some sort of note (maybe like the text the game throws first time you do something) saying it could be as effective

Loyalty is also based on deckhands style and such, but sometimes it gets annoying.

I’ve tried upgrading my deckhand’s loyalty with fedoras (beige-color), they took it but for some reason, they wouldn’t take blue-colored fedoras even though they were of the same value and whatever it is, meaning it’s there possible style they want as well.

It’s really only beraable to upgrade loyalty when they are at “Great”

but yeah i do have to agree that it should be easier to find what clothes the deckhand likes instead of pulling straws

Lmao I forgot to vote for it
Did it now

yes.
also heres a tip: knight/mafioso/pirate style deckhands are really easy to loyalty up since you can get the stuff from the local armorer/tailor (durag/eyepatch/black banded fedora/leather armor)

Yeah but like…What i noticed is that there is higher chance of certain deckhand styles to have certain stats given:

• knight - durabiltiy, ram def, ram str
  • mafiosi - turning, speed
  • mage - magic storage

ok what about stability

no idea, same with resileince

right now its just really inconvenient and annoying trying to find what items deckhands will accept and i dont see any good gameplay reasons as to why we gotta go through all that

so basically good sugesstion

We NEED this to be added. It’ll make things so much faster and convenient.

You’re the only one yapping :angry:

You didn’t gotta star-bomb my suggestion like that : (