Deckhands are free from renown... soon

I guess that now means that there is quite literally no purpose to Renown whatsoever, right? Should just remove the system, honestly.

Overall nice change, just think that number should be used for something. Anything at all.

flexing

G.N and A.S players exist

buddy, 99% of LB players are there for their own ego and see big number get bigger, if anything being in the LB allows people to witchhunt you

I wonder what the deckhand professions finna do

1 Like

WE DID IT BOYS, GANKING IS NO MORE!

DECKHAND REVAMP
WHO CARES ABOUT THE XBOX PLAYERS THE DECKHANDS ARE BEING REVAMPED
Enormous W

You may rest, but I can not. I will make the Vitality live

4 Likes

Words can’t describe how big of a win this is. As a PvE only player I’m very happy to see Deckhands be changed!

I’m just really curious to what the revamp and professions will be

he DID WHAT WITH THE DECKHANDS!?!?

The wording.
It says we wont need renown to hire, but what about upgrading?

It’s there for their own gratification lol, besides there’s also a practical purpose to it which are badges which would show your dedication to the game for vetex.

the entire revamp would be pointless if you still need renown to upgrade them

And with that, Vetex has saved me from descending deeper into a villain arc

7 Likes

He could make it in smaller amounts… All im saying is that no way it will be that easy now

He better not

I knew he had to revamp it in this update considering a deckhand can really impact the stats your ship has to survive the Dark Sea, seems like my suspicion was right that he didnt have the time to add it before the release date. Phew…

I wonder what is the list of all these features that weren’t added bc time ran out. Maybe I will find the Vitality among them

1 Like

No Vitality, cope

(Dont take this too seriously, Im actually curious abt Vitality cause lore-)