Deckhands are free from renown... soon

Can someone of the testers tell Vetex to read vitality topics? Please?

2 Likes

Seriously tho, I actually disagree with the notion of this game coming out of Early Access before one of the four pure builds is even finished. But eh, looks like weā€™re getting Vitality sometime after Clan Building updateā€¦ ;-;

1 Like

I actually sent a request to become the suggestor a four days ago, still no answer. I tried two times before, failed though. Even if I will be banned from forums for suggesting the banned spirit weapons, that will still worth it.

Though, the Dark Sea dialogue made it clear thereā€™s plans for them and what they are, as they were mentioned in an NPC dialogue, so it seems theres actually a rough idea now (unlessā€¦
It was Tech who wrote them, but Vetex and Tech wouldve discussed them anyway)

You wonā€™t be banned just ignored and/or have any suggestion topics closed

No doubt it was Tech, hes the head of all lore. But, total amount of info about them that we have: ONE ghost dialogue that just mentions them without any description, Ambanes npc at Sailorā€™s Lodge that has his phrases related to vitality (also theres three other pure builds npc nearby, and he has weird staff), and ONE actual description of Spirit Weaponsā€™ gimmick that they use your life power

This info has no guarantee vet has ideas already

ā€¦Bro. Vetex writes the lore, Tech gives some ideas here and there, but Vetex is the real head of the lore. You just see Tech talk about lore more, Vetex is usually busy and people ask him abt the lore less, so you dont see him talking abt lore as much

So if you think abt it, Tech is like the co-writer, Vetex is the main writer (heck, Vetex was planning on writing AO as a book, tho idk if heā€™s allowed that now)

praise allah vetex

18 Likes

that how it felt to leave the navy

i like the implications of the navy just saying ā€œhey man, do you wanna disappear?ā€ and then they just do it

I didinā€™t knew Vetex wanted to wrote AO into a book.

Also what did intervene with Vetex writing a book? is it some legal stuff that prevents him?

Democracy is when the government fear the people.

itā€™s truly beenā€¦ an arcane odyssey

There was a change to the Terms of Service saying that roblox now owns basically every game and if you make something from Roblox outside of Roblox, you might get copyrighted for it, even if you own said game. I think there was a thread on that one, I was kind of devastated when I saw it.

They even sneakily hid these terms, so there may be less people who knows abt it. It was back in August iirc. Idk how this still stands now, I havent seen many videos abt it.

Oh, and forgot to mention that its stated that your games will be used to train AI to create new games so uhhh

I CAN WEAR THE BIKINI ARGOS DRIP (must complete sentence)

Alright guys, question.
Whats more terrifying:

1. Bikini Argos

2. My vitality ideas

Roblox explaining Vetex why he cannot have creative freedom on a series he made.

1 Like

I donā€™t get it

1 Like