Deckhands are free from renown... soon

(someone pinged me telling me to shut up about bikini argos, wait till he finds about my femboy elius)

1 Like

The clip was broken, I already fix it

finally
i dont have to go over 10k renown anymore and risk getting spawn-killed anymore

1 Like

Could change it to fleets, fits way more and the grind can be adjust so you don’t have to sink 600 ships for a legendary deckhands lmao

I hope we will get a deckhand customisation, like giving them some drip. Imagine king Calvus working as a crew member on you

43eabe4cc3bcfa76032dee3fde78530826e001c1

:fr: not this one

have a deckhand named caesar, since that’s calvus’s last name “King Calvus Caesar, fourth of his name,”

catgirl cernyx

I might put this image in my brig.

About this. Where should I find image ID if I have the image itself?

Honestly, since it’s already too late and leaderboard badges were given to the players, it’d be like increasing some users ego by more times than usual or just making other players angry that they were farming for high bounty and lost all progress.

This sounds like a bad idea, if not trash idea but I’d totally like to see leaderboard resets like once every month so it actually gives the players a chance to get titles/badges without it being gatekept by giant bounties, this also helps with like egotistical leaderboard players also feel less “special”, ofc this would create more of a competition but IG it might be a good re-placement and for those who want to play AO and get badges/titles 'n stuff

And pretty much free drip for those who actually completed these ranks, I do not really like how you’re basically locked out of clothing for per say grand navy/assassin syndicate gear so It’d be a nice change if it’d actually give those items for you to change out for vanity.

And it also being obtainable titles and not for one to lose completely after a month or so, this would help competition for leaderboard players not grind that crap out entirely since they already did their job, they don’t need it anymore.

After all it is a game, stuff sometimes wont or never make sense, like how a player from the bronze sea becomes an emperor of the sea after killing king calvus even before nimbus or any sort of “training”.

1 Like

mabey a bi-monthly reset down to 1 million for all players perhaps?

since 1 mil seems to be the “minimum leaderboard requirement”

Id like it if everybody was reduced to 0 and badges having a certain cap to obtain them at first
(Like you need 1mil or more as a 1st 4th person to get emperor)

Renown/bounty being funny leaderboard points is completely fine.
Its tied in with the leaderboards, titles, and PvP.
It doesn’t need to be tied in with anything else.

The absolute furthest I think that it should go is giving each of the badges permanent untradeable vanity items and allowing players to keep each of their rank titles even after they lose them.
I mean all the PvE badges let you keep the titles so I don’t see why the PvP badges would be any different there lol.

3 Likes

(this is also paritally cuz PvE badges are things where you cant really lose them, how do you uncatch a fish, un explore the sea (wait vetex added islands I am no longer at 100%))

1 Like

throw it back in the water, duh.

nah the rotting timer has allready started
you alleady wrote it down in your book
that fish was caught and now it only has 1 day 7 hours to live

Bold of you to assume that I didn’t just lie about having caught a piranha to whoever gives the expert angler title