Deepwoken, verse 2

they did NOT have to delete and redo half of the map tf

also layer 2 of the depths is “out”

progression got changed

pvp got revamped

4 Likes

I haven’t explored even 10% of it probably but it’s really good so far. The combat is the only thing that’s kinda ehhh. It will grow on me though

this ain’t even layer 2 yet…

also all of the stuff here beats like a heart

deepwoken give me the mystery vibes again layer 2 dungeon kinda feels like hxh dark continent

1 Like

Excuse me but
what the fuck am I looking at
Deepwoken putting in to much stuff :sob:

Wtf that place
wtf those eyes
wtf is this new effect
My head is burning

also they added mechs of some of the mobs like sharkos and threshers

also theres a mech suit oath now

it’s pretty interesting so far and the changes to the east luminant is a bit disorientating but a neat change. (if only aratel wasn’t lagy for boats and w/ ping but should mellow out since it’s handling huge stress now)

first room we unlocked around 5-20 mins when verse 2 dropped (it got removed cause of the data stores being under stress but we got it back not too long after)

some areas i ran into when exploring the aratel

also this dude over here as well (sharkos are disorientating for me since the new anims paired w/ combat throwing me off)

we didn’t even start entering layer 2 yet lmao that shit’s the unfriendliest place in the game by hundreds of magnitudes

forgot a picture of the bed area whoops

Honestly, game is pretty kickass. No more boring ass 24/7 grind shit. Its hella refined now

1 Like

PACIFIC RIM

fuck it ima get deepwoken tomorrow lol
ofc i won’t disgrace christmas by playing it the whole day but i might get on just a little bit in the evening who knows

yooooooo. that movie is mad underrated, in my eyes

where am i

1 Like

the area behind vigils a bit, aka lighthouse

but this is also the place u glide to starslept or whatever the star tree place is called

Ayoo

Anyways, holy cow did this update go super hard. The world was expanded so much

ok so my brothers got me 2 months of wow + ao is releasing next months so idk how much i’m even donna play dw but i got it now :frcryin:

never played since day one where i decided i didnt like it

:grimacing: