Delete the forums

agreed

Also if you donā€™t like it, just leave. Thereā€™s no point shutting it down, as some people donā€™t have discord (Such as myself), and want to discuss trading and things on the trello.

1 Like

This place is better closed than it being a burning shithole of dry commentaries, snowflakes, rants and toxicity, although again, this might be a rant as well, but itā€™s because i (and many others) personally think the forums is better closed temporarily.

2 Likes

I mean
I wouldnā€™t say delete the forums

but yeah maybe temporarily close it until AO releases maybe

1 Like

eh, let retards be retards.
I do agree with this, but leaving and kinda forgetting this exists until TGR kinda fixes that for ourselves.

1 Like

Agreed, every problem in this post is solved for yourself if you just arenā€™t here.

1 Like

vetex discord users when the forum does anything twice in a row

At most just leave it open for trading and art (doubt anyone even posts wom related art but doesnā€™t matter), the rest is better closed, just like suggestions section.

look in the art section. lol.

ok guys so i dont want to start an argument but

starts an argument

1 Like

Thereā€™s no point wanting it closed when you can just leave

Why does this post exist

1 Like

why do the forums exist

Because itā€™s fun, and some people still enjoy the company of other users and have hobbies, art, and threads around here

And everything is solved if you just leave if youā€™re bored and donā€™t like us

1 Like

i only came here for art posting at first

clout clout clout clout

2 Likes

exactly, just like how a lot of us dont use the discord cause it sucks

Even if I had discord I probably wouldnā€™t join it from what I 've heard

yeah yā€™know what i agree
delete both the discord and forums
problem solved

1 Like

Delet Eart

:earth_americas::gun::hungry:

(jk jk jk)

1 Like

I wont lie, the discord is pretty sad, but itā€™s less toxic and in my opinion slightly less dry than the forums.

Forums being dry is irrelevant, thereā€™s no point closing it and people still enjoy it, just not some of you

Every point made in this post are negated by ā€œJust leaveā€

1 Like