Delete the forums

it’s pretty bad until you become a level 50 elitist then shit on everyone else, like 90% of the people who signed up for the forum early

several people are typing

WatchMojo

The only thing i can see that the forum still has a purpose for is trading, art and like pretty much nothing else i guess.

company of other users my ass
you might like having dicksplooger32000, but all that guy does is copy and paste random bullshit from the internet he found. Off-topic is like talking to a bunch of introverted fuckers who don’t know how to be creative but still try to by creating topics such as
jesus christ man, you cant do shit with any of these topics, forums is just so fucking dry that it would be better to just end its misery

same thing goes for the discord (to an even higher extent) but nope, too special for that

And there’s no purpose closing it

Everything in this argument is irrelevant

Wouldn’t be surprised if this topic was closed.

i wouldnt be either, because everything makes you mfs cry
saying “fuck you” will illicit a mod being called into the post and having it closed.
you mfs are honestly pathetic

Well, the forum has official channels for art, trading and guild ads, is self-sufficient and has an active user base.
Dismantling it now would be more trouble then it’s worth imo.

6 Likes

You must live a year in the past because that generalized opinion about level 50s is objectively wrong, not only we dont shit on randoms, and we never did besides like a minority who did it unironically, but we just let them be and ignore them, and some even spend time with them, i don’t know what your perception of ‘‘shitting on everyone’’ is, but definitely it’s not fit for what happens in the discord anymore.

Give me a valid reason the forums should be closed.

Gl :wink:

I’m just sitting here reading all of this
;-;

4 Likes

if you want the forums to be more interesting, wait until AO or find another source of entertainment. if you think the moderation is too stringent, then you really only have two choices: cope or leave. you could try talking to the mods, but they have steadfast rules.

1 Like

It’s dry, toxic, literal regulars even complain over how dry and how boring it is now that people left, most posts are just ‘‘x stuff the regular above you’’, it is at this point just pointless to keep it open.

:popcorn: :mariomug: :popcorn:

Which none of affects you if you just leave.

Give me a real reason.

I’ll be back in 15 minutes to find nothing. brb

It’s not exactly dismantling it, it’s just disabling a few sections until AO is released, it’s not going anywhere.

The fact of the matter is that this forum still serves a purpose for WoM and AO (even though it isn’t out yet). It might be boring and pointless to you, but there are others that have at least some attachment to it.

Just don’t use the parts that you consider pointless. It’s not that difficult.

i see 0 benefits to that, close down general while you’re at it since it does nothing for the game right

if you dont like the forums, dont use it or wait until ao comes out

fight fight fight

3 Likes