[Deleted]

Like other people already said, yeah you wouldn’t trade away something if it wasn’t for a profit (unless you are looking for an item yourself)
However, people abuse others’ lack of knowledge of the game way too often

1 Like

Let me put this in simple terms.

Swindling children out of rare items is far more entertaining and profitable than grinding these items for yourself. You might call me immoral, but frankly, I don’t care.

7 Likes

your first point is a genuinely good point. Explotation of people who dont know the values of items much. But in the end its the internet and so most simply wouldnt care. Most of the people who get ripped off are kids and will learn something from it too.

your second point is absolutely fucking stupid.

Aight go and fish for 10 hours straight, see if you get something rewarding out of it. Chances are you wont. Trading is much more profitable and efficient. On top of that its MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun than fishing. You should know this.

pvp and guilds arent an interest for everyone. Even so, aabraham and some other active traders also pvp a bunch. You literally named aabraham and you interacted with him a lot too. You know this. Youre simply just using tunnel vision to prove your point.

Where did you get this info? From your ass? Who says most of the traders arent boss farming/pvp/fishing while trading. Are you only allowed to do 1 of those things at a time?
You just have to be sarcastic at that point.

How? Work hard/smart. Not dumb/gullible. Again another stupid point of yours.

U a communist? Anyways thats besides the point. Traders do this so they feel accomplished/prepared for future updates. Imagine you want 3 ancient magics for your 3 files and each costs like 2 headlesses and you have 7 thanks to trading. Then you would be able to get those ancient magics + have one left.

… Are you emo or depressed? Man u need some help/hobbies

5 Likes

First of all, trading is negotiation. If you can’t negotiate or have no skill in that sort of thing then you shouldn’t be trading in the first place. You would be scamming yourself.
This is an example of scamming yourself:

Trading is usually trying to make a win-win situation. In which you get what you want, and they get what they want. Let’s say a person is going short term, so they give a headless head for a bunch of oathkeepers since AO will release within a few months and the compensation for boss items has a hint that it is pretty good. Meanwhile the person receiving the headless head is going long term and wants to wait 1-2 years before they trade again.

If you say you are scamming someone if you are taking advantage of their lack of knowledge in training then you sir need to compare. For example, if you set into the stock market with NO knowledge on how it works, they aren’t scamming YOU, you are scamming yourself. Also simplifyingdrama got all his boss items through fair trades. He simply gives them items they really want in exchange for boss items. No scamming or extortion is happening. It’s just demand.

Everywhere you go if you don’t know what you are doing you are scamming yourself, if you don’t know how to trade, just say no. Also some people prefer trading over nonstop fighting exiled for 50 hours like I usually do.

1 Like

Bruh I feel like you’re dead inside. What’s so wrong with people being wealthy traders? And yeah points people said above, people offer what the other wants, it’s a win-win situation. I don’t see the problem.

oh yeah that dude, he’s not very bright lmao.

But again, win win situation. He gets what he wants, he gets value.

You wrote this and a couple days later you wanna join sun cry but dont make it in and somehow got kicked out… LMAO

Skill issue

keep crying pizzapartyfred

(I dont use this build ofc just for da flex)

He hates capitalism a lot

1 Like

ok, and?

just admit you’re salty of not being rich :troll:

2 Likes

Who was getting scammed there btw?

Not scammed, ripped off, the dude who sent the vastira lost alot of value.

how tf is that inventory only worth 100k

I sell all my junk, i dont have any random chest gear or fish (i do got a few but im going to sell them i sell them every few days or so to keep my inventory clean and not laggy)

If you have the time and patience to participate in pvp and the sorts then you can sit down and fish as well. It’s not laziness.

Shut the hell up.

Here’s the thing: PvP has action. It requires you to be on your toes. And the fun of the hunt is part of infamy grinding. Fishing, while I personally enjoy it, requires you to just sit, wait, and click.

Where there’s fun. There is work. Hustle and bustle.

make me