Desired's PVP Magic Tier List

I have done tier lists at least 6 times.

But I’m being serious here. There’s a lot of tier lists on this forum and a lot of them are misleading. I know most of this forum is most likely players with good enough knowledge to know what’s good or bad, but I’m putting this tier list here to show confused players what magics they should pick.

Here I go…

S Tier - op
Water - Same damage as Shadow, good synergies, huge magic size, clears the 2nd most status effects in the game. It’s a pretty good contestant for the rank of one of the best magics.

Shadow - Light 3.0, good speed, good damage, and annoying as hell status effect that makes it harder to differentiate between what’s an attack or not.

Wind - With good speed, average damage, and knockback, (that can stun your enemy for a bit if done right) a skilled player can shred anyone with this.

Lightning - Light 2.0. Good clashes and really good speed.

A Tier - can beat any tier with skill

Ash - basically the better poison. With area denial you can sneak in that good dmg, and if you synergize this with fire or plasma in the future, your enemy is probably gonna have a hard fight

Explosion - Good size, good dmg, and decent synergies. Good overall.

Gold and Iron - Basically the same, hp shredders at close range. Pray to God if you see a 1022 hp gold/iron main that is good at pvp.

Sand - Snow but with better synergy and slighty better stats

Magma - Heat based Iron

Acid - If you’re bleeding, start praying

Ink - Worse water but its not that bad

B Tier - average

Earth - It would be good if it had good synergies. That’s the thing that’s holding me back from placing it in A.

Fire - Would be an A tier if the DoT was buffed. Pretty good synergies with Ash, Magma, and Plasma

Plasma - basically fire

Glass - Balanced ear drum destroyer, bringer of the bleed status effect

Paper - Just a slightly worse glass tbh

Snow - Sand but its bad

C Tier - Desperately needs a buff

Ice - Used to be op, but now that bleed is impossible to achieve, this will only be used for synergy

Light - Does the damage equivalent to a baby with no synergies or any status effect removal

Poison - Has the smallest amount of impact damage, and the DoT is pretty bad. 20 seconds for your enemy to start taking all that damage? Hell naw, vetex fix

D Tier - Desperately needs a revamp or buff

Crystal - ight bro this legit has no good synergies. average clashes make it worse. but at least it looks cool

Wood - Earth but way worse

2 Likes

After making the best tierlist I hope your tierlist addiction is cured

Sorry for the necrobump but I wanted to say glass stacks so A tier also magma S tier

i can kind of get behind glass being A… but magma S tier? naw

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.