Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime

Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime
effort 4.384615384615385 13 quality 4.230769230769231 13 reasonability 4.428571428571429 14

the thing, is burgertown actually uses the new ;serverlock feature to macro cooking in elysium without anyone joining the server and reporting him, he told me that last night at the bar (12 characters)

HOW DOES HE KNOW :scream::scream: who narced

im ngl I dont find it crazy that anyone could defend how the jailing system works right now lol. It’s arguably the most unintuitive part of the game.

is it?, i think being chased by 4 heavy navy brigs at all time that constantly sink my docked ship is far more annoying, maybe because i never get arrested but meh

2 Likes

Its the “cool your head off” chamber

can’t think of anything creative. fuck.

anyway stop harassing the dude you’re being an asshole for no reason other than being mildly annoyed

Grand Theft Arcane :star::star::star::star::star:

How am i harrassing him lil bro

just close the computer (10 characters)

half of this thread are you and him bitching at each other

then its not harassing, its beef

We are reading this thread with popcorn looking at the close topic button like a nuclear reactor control panel

(Me making fun of his delusional ranting)

fall off a (not quite lethal) cliff

Maybe you could do something about the people violently derailing it and turning it into the cesspool that it currently is.

1 Like

yeah but when you take vetex’s stances on bad reps into account, i don’t think he’d want to do anything about that either

so you’re suggesting they ban you

i agree btw, i don’t know you but i agree.

go outside gangie i promise you the grass wont harm you

If vetex said jailtime wont be removed (If thats what they said) then there’s no point to this topic existing so theoretically I would just close it right now