Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime

Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime
effort 4.384615384615385 13 quality 4.230769230769231 13 reasonability 4.428571428571429 14

Double max jailtime to 20 minutes (best solution) (desperately needed change)

a part of me thinks that vetex messing with jailtime is gonna make him not be able to finish AO because he would get ā€œdemotivatedā€ that he isnā€™t making his dream game like with adventure story

Realistic jailtime.
Thanks to the sudden mass increase of crime in the bronze sea, the grand navy has sent out some of their curse to guard silverhold and make sure things donā€™t go badly.
(theyā€™re all like level 1000)

For some reason every time they execute somebody they come back and start shit again so theyā€™re just going to keep everyone in a box indefinitely until they can make a more effective solution.

This is the arcane odyssey we always neededā€¦

i donā€™t know how that would lead to that but considering that heā€™s already entirely revamped world of magic you might be right

Waaaa waaa vetex is so stubborn!! Why wont he listen to my every whim!!!

ā€œWowww, vetex is so perfect, every decision he makes is always the right one no matter what, thereā€™s nothing he could ever do that would bother me!ā€
ā€œHe has transcended human error and never ever ever has bad ideas like every other human ever!!ā€

you know what youā€™re onto something

what problems DO you have with the game, @arlyborg?

He has, quit crying becauses hes better, smarter, and overall more handsome than you are

Not enough ingredients

If Vetex (eventually) changed his mind on legendary weapon obtainment methods, maybe heā€™ll change his mind about jailtime. He also designed the game to enable certain builds that can function without weapons, magic, or fighting styles, as opposed to Arcane Adventures.

Considering how his two attempts at making other types of games (Adventure Story and World of Magic) kinda failed due to demotivation, though, I donā€™t have the highest hopes that heā€™ll take any major changes to jailtime well.

Iā€™m a firm believer that the jail system desperately needs a rework. Actively making players NOT play your game is bad game design, no matter how you slice it.

This is a great suggestion that would address this V

1 Like

How on earth did somebody like you become a testerā€¦?
You have literally nothing productive to say in any way.

1 Like

Bribed vetex with 30000000 fish nuggetsā€¦

eat my nuts (10 characters)

Because im FUCKING AWESOME and you are a SWAMP ASSED NERD :nerd_face:

1 Like

You have 4 million cooking XP.
You ainā€™t in any position to say that lol.

stood still and pressed E and Q for 20 hours :partying_face:

How do we tell bro :sob:

240 hours>>