Devise an April Fools Update for Arcane Odyssey

Make the sea levels rise so that cirrus is a normal island
That or just get rid of all the water

game optimization because then we’ll really know its a april fools joke

3 Likes

Add the “[broken]” text to AO just like AA

I’ve thought about this a lot lol. (I was going to put this in the feature that would make people hate you topic)

Add British people.

When you join the game, there’s a chance your character is updated to be British (or if for some reason you WANT to become british, you can eat any fish-type meal). This would make it so when you cook, it only can make eat Crumpets, or Fish and Chips (new food items) which would become the only food you can eat. Along with this all potions would become Tea, with different flavors (that do nothing) depending on the ingredients you used. Chat dialogue, story dialogue, and when talking to NPCS you talk using British vocabulary and slang (the npcs are British as well). With the Nimbus sea war theme Keraxe’s “Amazing Navy” would just be more of The British Royal Navy.

Players with the “British” player variant could also claim any island, to make the game feel “Historically accurate”. Weapon players can only get a dagger titled “Shank”. There are taxes on EVERY item, as well as “New Laws” being sent to the player’s mail every minute.

The Grand Navy is now the British Royal Navy (Npc and player uniforms are queen guards with the funny hats), who start with all islands claimed (even islands like Ravvenna.) Every player regardless of fame can be arrested by the Royal navy on any islands.

I’m American, so sorry to anybody who I made fun of with this post (British people), but it would make for an amazing update. (Maybe add a way for new players to do the story without the whole British stuff while the update is going on so that they don’t quit right away).

NOT a suggestion just an answer to a question (dont ban me mods).

1 Like

what’s funny is I already have a british AO OC so this is just an average session for me

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.