Diamond Anchor, The Wandering Doctor

Ello, I mainly use Diamond Anchor’s savefile. I play the villain’s route but I normally try to help players and do whatever is beneficial to me whether it’s fighting criminals or guards. Very passive unless attacked, but because of my magic I do not fight well against aggressive players. I use poison magic and mainly focus on dealing damage through area control. Freedom is something that I hold close to my heart.

I abandoned my old main hero savefile and instead main Diamond Anchor to have more freedom, didn’t like being restrained from who I can attack and fight. Villains are not always bad, but heroes can be real jerks sometimes, and being a hero myself would make me unable to fight against the true monsters of the world. I join the darkness so that I am not restricted by the light.

I follow my own set of moral codes, not what others say is right. With the freedom of lawlessness, I can do what I think is right with my own strength (although if the enemy is too strong or it’s a fight I can’t win, I would run if I could). I’ll use whatever tactics it takes to win because if I do end up fighting someone, a rare occasion, it is with good reason.

After my long travels and exploration of new lands, I began to develop my magic more and more, and became a doctor of death. Although I cannot heal people like a regular doctor, I will cure those blessed with immortality, the so-called “players”, if I think they need to be cured from their sickness. I roam the land, and hide in the bushes and trees whenever I spot a “player”, if they have the sickness, I will cure them. If not, I leave them be, and maybe even talk and help them out. Those with the sickness are cruel, not just to the inhabitants of this world, but to other players as well. They kill without any further reason than joy from such acts. The true scum of this world, and I will cure them all, that is my goal. But first I must grow stronger…

Here’s my drawing roughly of the path I took while wandering by the way (don’t ask why I map out my wandering paths)

As a comparison here is the map before I drew all over it

1 Like

edge 100

Welcome to the forums Argonaut!!! :tada:

Hab a cookie :cookie:

edge 100

Thanks!

poison magic? based
make sure to spam clouds in towns to be super funny

hello
welcome to hell please enjoy your stay

clouds