Diamond Magic

How do you all think Diamond magic would work. All that I can think of is crystal but more.
Like it’d have really good clashing and probably a bit more damage but that’s all I can think of.

even heavier earth or metal

1 Like

Perhaps an alternate crystallization effect? Requires higher stacking but it remains on the person longer and gets a higher burst of damage when it reaches max.

upgraded crystal but its not shit

I mean crystal is getting a rework in the first place right? Who’s to say it will remain garbage?

one color crystal
but more rigid

2 Likes

Lost and Ancient magics are:

• Upgraded version of base magics (Darkness ; Inferno ; Diamond)
  • Combination of 2 magics (Storm ; Frostmetal ; Lunar)
  • Mutations(Evolution) of 1 magic (Slash ; Healing ; Sound)

Diamond is just heavier/lost version of Crystal

2 Likes

Gonna shit myself if it just becomes the AO version of gold in WOM lol

Diamond IRL is like, several times less dense than gold I doubt it will be a bleed magic cause of the rework to crystal, I’m hopeful no soiling of ones self will be required.

i dont think irl things matter

• light should completely remove shadow, not clash into lightning
  • lightning blast should severely burn your insides when you get hit by it
  • ash should kill you quick because you inhale a lot of ash
  • magma magic as a whole.

you get the idea

3 Likes

Oh yeah that was just like a lead in to my main point

Idk, Shadow Magic isn’t actual darkness, it’s just an evil energy

1 Like

Technically all magic is an evil energy

(Chaos)

1 Like

That’s why you gotta reject magic, and embrace the power of physical damage

The way I took it was shadow is basically negativity given form, same for light but for positives (don’t ask me how that hurts I’m still thinking about that). Think like how visible light can hurt you, shadows can’t either. They’re like two opposite and incompatible concepts pulled from the elemental chaos. That’s the reason light and shadow cause the equinox reaction and not just… light.

Sacrifice magic

Yeah, Shadow and Light are opposites. But I think Light is kind of more real light while Shadow doesn’t have to do with real shadow, just resembles it in fictional appearance

Nope I’m goin warlord

better crystal/crystal variation

magic energy reacting with another

if magic energy clash they destroy another is what i’m assuming (smashing matter against matter or like anti-matter and matter destroying another)

since magic energy is pretty much flowing through you it destroys the cells as well i assume. hence why you can just get obliterated/vaporized by light or any powerful magic attack