Did i lose value

Not very good is just the full glass version of slightly bad

diarrhea

Everytime I use the forums I lose braincells.

1 Like

omg so based!!! heres your reddit gold

reminder that sunken pity system is absolutely fucking useless and wont affect shit in terms of value or make sunkens any easier to catch

1 Like

Your just plain wrong, as of right now I have 5k fish and no sunkens from it. There’s a lot more people like me who in the event of a pity system will be bringing more sunken to the table, and as such lowering it’s value.

Damn one more sunken gonna lower the value of sunken so much
You do realize you’re not getting compensated for 5k fish right?

Firstly I know I’m not getting compensated. Secondly you missed the whole point which was that sunken being guaranteed after a certain amount of drops will increase the amount in circulation and as such adversely affect sunkens value.

what rod are you using

Luring collectors rod.

use magnetic collectors i got so many fucking sunkens in 6000 catches

The rod isn’t the issue I’ve just got terrible drop luck, and the next time I’m fishing is in AO where I can abuse the pity system with luring bronze.

no the rod is definitely the issue, i switched rods once and i could not catch a single thing for a thousand catches
return to magnetic collectors rod
sunken pity system wont do shit

Why is everyone saying it won’t with no justification it literally makes no sense.

because it takes so long to get 3000 catches for a single sunken, when 99% of people get multiple sunkens long because 3000 catches

That’s just doesn’t add up statistically if the chance is 1/2000 most people won’t be getting more than one piece before 3k. Plus when you use the pity system you can still get sunken beforehand it just guarantees one at 3k.

1/2000 is not as low as you think it is, most people get more than one before 3k
also it gets reduced with rods

It’s not that I think it’s low it actually is, the statistical average would be 1 sunken for every 2k fish, it technically can be more or less. So therefore it doesn’t add up if most people are getting multiple before 3k.

thats just not what happens, idk what you want me to say
you’re assuming everyone is using the shitass normal rod too, with magnetic collectors its 1/1666

Thats rapid

1/1333*
L nerd