Did insanity 0 get a buff?

ever since nimbus sea, when going into the dark sea i’ve been seeing alot more islands spawn in the insanity 0 range of the dark sea, and i’ve been seeing slightly more chests from the islands, was insanity 0 buffed or somethin?

ya there’s been more but it might just be the glitches idk tho

How can you tell what range youre in? ive never been gotten insanity in the dark sea at all so does it mean ive never gotten past insanity 0?
So the more insanity you have the deeper you are in the dark sea?

you can tell which range your in by not having any insanity in range 0 and getting insantiy in further ranges and you can tell which way ur going with a dark sea compass

going torwards the white arrow means ur going deeper in and the purple compass arrow means ur going out so that answers you question

and if you havent went farther than range 0 than gl if you get farther in blud

The buffed island spawnrates… (And seemingly… Buffed Sealies Spawnrate) has made Insanity 0 more viable- I usually hang in insanity 0 because i dont have to use much brain power for all the loot I get…

i go to atleast insanity range 2-3 to get my loot tbh

I think the buffed islands apply to all ranges

I’d be surprised if it hasn’t. I found like 10 siren rocks within a kilometer of eachother when I was hunting for dark sea eggs. I generally only find 1 or 2 per expedition typically.

I’m pretty sure there was a change that made everything try to spawn in front of you so it just seems like there’s 2-3x more things in the dark sea. Maybe they buffed the spawn rates of stuff though. But whatever it is, the dark sea is much more fun than before.

(aside from the occasional atlantean ship appearing right infront of you like an instant transmission)

Previously there’d be a lot of random things spawning to the sides (and behind) that you’d never see if you didn’t pop a revealing pot.

I’m not sure about the buffed islands though.