Did other Gods possess the ability to make curses?

I actually made a playlist of OSP and Jake Doubleyoo videos of stuff people should know about the mythologies and legends referenced in AO, I just went through it again lol

Gonna have to check out that Jake guy if heā€™s anything like OSP, and I hope that list is expanded throughout AOā€™s story, because I need more actual Greek mythology in the AU.

Yeah, he actually overlaps with OSP sometimes, he used their Discord server as a way to collect info for a video once by asking fellow nerds for it, and he actually did a video with Yellow once!

Neat

iā€™m pretty sure the tide curse was made by poseidon as a gift to cursebeard, and the absorption and lazarus curses were made by hades as sort of experiments

Poseidon.

Im slowly losing my mind, where was it stated Hades made the Lazarus Curse? Everytime I ask for a source, no one answers :sob:

All I remember is GODS. Plural.

Probably somewhere buried in the old lore doc

idk but it sounds fitting since the au hades used durza to test the limits of dark magic

Hmm, my vague memory tells me it was actually the Gods who did it. Plural. That they became curious one day on what would happen if a human obtained a Curse, and they just randomly gave Freedrock one and did experiments on him for shits and giggles. I cant seem to find the source anymore, but I do know that the Gods with the exception of a few were jerks (which I do have a screenshot, pretty sure it still stands in the current lore), so I wouldnt be surprised either if it was them and not JUST Hades at the very least.

Just saying, please dont say its Hades only if we actually dont actually have confirmation :sweat_smile:

didnt cursebeard only have four curses because he absorbed all four at once?

1 Like

And I dont remember there being confirmation of Poseidon making the Tide Curseā€¦ since Prometheus created all the curses, one curse for each magic, I thought Tide was one of those as it was Waterā€™s equivalent

well thatā€™s why i said pretty sure, i didnā€™t completely know if it was true or not

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.