Dimensional Magecraft

GORE WARNING

Contact your local Dimensional Drifting Mage to see if you’re a psychopath across every dimension.

Smoking that Julian pack tho.

19 Likes

why didnt he shatter tho?
edit: still like the art tho

so like

how come julian… didn’t julian?

alr I’m not very good at explaining it myself but I remember curse people can be hurt through forms of magic. This Variant was constantly running Mana through his Physical Body (Blood Vessels) to really hurt a Curse User (It’s like Haki on Logia). And he also had the legitimate strength to pull him apart like string cheese

2 Likes

makes sense, ik one piece enough

just realized that he punched julian’s arm, which caused it to be cut off clean, instead of blunt impact, boi is he strong

berserker if it was actually good lorewise

why did he kill him before he could shake it in 4k

Swing the arms fast enough with a extended finger, Nails become razor sharp to dismember limbs.

2 Likes

Homophobic

i wanted to see it clap before he died :disappointed:

Is this shit allowed on forums? It’s good art, but that’s a lot of fucking blood

My ass working on bloody art right now:

i think so, they did censor and warn it

I’m still well within my rights to have trauma from that

i get that america is a free county, but i’ve never heard of the “right to have trauma”

It’s called being a veteran

YOO HE RIPPED JULIAN IN HALF 11/10 BEST ART EVER (full sentence)

my grampa’s younger brother fought in wars and lost couple fingers and his ear, “People who have no injuries and still have PTSD are just weak, should’ve just stayed at mommy’s home.” (rough translation)