poll isn’t even respectful to you :frsleepin:

he really doesn’t want you to disagree with him

therefore I will support felix because diavalas is just galtron 2.0

and god. I did not like galtron.

Here I’m the fuck, respect lord galtron :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

L user, block him and move on

mfs like him aren’t worth talking to

ah geez

nothing much to be said other than whats been said, block and move on. leave if they’re some owner of the guild, or eradicate them from the guild via a mod in said guild if they’re just another member

individuals and people like them aren’t worth urs or anyone’s time with their self centered nonsense or whatever this is.

1 Like

I still see the slur in the scibbles nice try :nerd_face:

Perhaps

Who was his guy btw? I need a brief history lesson lol

Ah yes. Felix Lamina. The babyrager.
unknown-1
unknown

Ay man so Felix is basically an internet troll. His main goal is to just argue with you in order to waste your energy as he finds it fun. By arguing and continously talking with him ur just helping him achieve these goals. You’ll meet these types of people online everyday, and the best thing to do is to just tell him “ok”, and he will get pissed off that you’re not arguing back because that’s what he is expecting and that is what he wants.

If you really think he’s breaking rules like identity theft then in that case it is best to contact an admin or moderator, and a good one actually. If an admin or moderator believes screenshotted images instantly then they aren’t a good staff member. Make sure that they go in the server, find the message by typing what’s in the message in the search bar, and then verifying it for themselves. It is also helpful to have a logs channel by Dyno bot as it can help make things clearer too.

Please just don’t take these types of people seriously. They want to waste your time, that’s all. Best way to defeat them? A simple “k” will piss them off, frustrate them, and make them rage. You might look bad in public, but most people will know that he is trolling. Besides, your relaxed mental health is more important than the fuck*ng public’s opinion about you.

2 Likes

some guild hub goof

I had problems too with Felix Yesterday

1 Like

yeah but what if you’re gay and you think he’s a shithead

1 Like

Immensely based comment

1 Like

I know johnfishl and it’s FĂ©lix thats always trying to kill him for no reason

Welcome to the forum

@ThatOneGuy

I feel like I’ve seen u in a discord server or something