Dis man has a problem with me having autism

So Felix Lamina, whirligig from azure. The only reason im sending this is for people to agree with me that hes fucking taken this joke (if it is one) too far. So first, he tries to make me look like I said some weird shit like

he changed his name to mine and pfp, but his name was still red and mines black

-__-

Second, sometime later, we have another argument, not argument, he most talked about how I was dogshit, which I am, I think. I’m average at pvp, ive been playing for a very long time, I know all the basics and a big vetex fan and knows almost everything about wom and ao, and aa. So he fucking said i was dogshit like 10 times and I said

and then talks about how i should just act normal, and then I say i just amn’t normal and I can’t be normal bc im weird or abnormal.

this toxic ass shithead also just wants to prove that i have autism, (WHICH I DONT HAVE), so yk how u can inspect an image on discord, well he inspected one of my messages to say

also yes i do use a lot of dots to end my messages, its a habit, and thats the only reason y. other than the fact if i dont know wt to say, then i use dots, but most times i use it bc sum1s being very stupid or im confused.

he deleted sum messages, THERE are more images he sent of me saying sum random shit but he deleted that too. he called me a pussy like 3 times for me saying no to revealing my face.

in #media he was refering to the image he sent where he inspected my message
he then tells me

More or so likely, im here to talk about the toxicity of this dude, and convince dis dude that the joke (or well im pretty sure its a joke, if it is its the most stupid longest shittiest toxicist joke/prank ive ever seen) has gone too far.

idk y he starts an argument every time he talks to me or i talk to him. fuck im lagging from this long topic.

• This man is toxic and a shithead and has taken the fucking autism thing too far
  • This man is not toxic and hes right, if u pick this, ur gay.

0 voters

but if ur gay and u think hes a shithead, ur ok… i think.

2 Likes

Sandal does not support such fatherless behaviour

i think i did the poll wrong sumhow.

No it’s right

I won’t question this topic

Just from what the brief amount I’ve read, he just seems petty. I suggest just moving on.

1 Like

Just don’t talk to him lmao, he’s got issues

6 Likes

well first of all, if i block him, i would obviously be very curious of what hes saying, like literally anything can happen, also if sum1 says smth very insulting, i cant not talk to him sadly. thats how my brain works and functions

:nerd_face:

just tell a moderator of whatever discord that is about it, if they’re anything that resembles a half decent human being the piece of shit will be gone in 5 seconds flat.

if the discord server actually accepts, or worse yet, welcomes this kind of behavior, then I’d recommend leaving it.

i dont give 2 wanks about guilds so I might be (probably am) wrong, but doesn’t that mean this guy is a tester or

tb2-m1xm5

7 Likes

HI AGAIN CRISPPY

best poster itp.

You’re both autistic

2 Likes

correct answer as always level

1 Like

boring beef

two walls arguing be like :yawning_face::yawning_face::sleeping:

1 Like

do you just casually refer yourself in third person

just kiss at this point

i told you like 5 times just don’t get worked up over nothing. all you have to do is ignore him and you win. simple as that