Discord Dm roleplay (Closed)

Hello! Its me again. This time Instead of Playing AO I’d like to do a roleplay in discord Dm’s. It will have the same roles as my Last post.

Paladin: You are The leader Of The group. You are responsible for making plans, getting everyone to Train and respect each other.

Warlock: You are strictly Loyal To your Group. You will help fight at the best of your abilities.

Conjurer: The 2nd Strongest (After The Leader) You rarely use magic but Still uses it to your fullest extent. You are also trying your best to keep the group from falling apart.

Juggernaut: You are the tank. Trying your hardest to stop the others from getting in harms way. One of the smartest out there along with Trying to keep your self together.

For The Villain You will also Be a warlock. You will Try and convince Someone (Of your choice) To join them With your intent of Turning everyone against each other.

Now i will make a Group chat surrounding this roleplay so You do have to send a friend request. Once we get the people I’ll make this post known as closed and We can start the roleplay!

Discord Name is lilfoxderg

:skull::skull::skull: