Discussion About Items being Wiped

Reading some of this guys responses sounds like me during my school oral presentations with my persuasive techniques :rofl: , but yeah seriously that does suck that his hard work is gone to waste

2 Likes

apparently vetex did it so out of the blue the dupers didn’t progress their files because there was no sign this would happen

also, roblox’s byfron anticheat may stop alts being made to bypass bans from duping because of hwid bans, unless one really dedicated hacker buys an hwid spoofer and endlessly leaks thousands of sunkens into the economy with an unbannable computer and infinite alt accounts

Why are you making it seem like it takes any effort at all to spoof hwid

was fed misinformation :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Synapse has an hwid spoofer built into it

I also lost a strong sunken sword I had forgotten about on a file I hadn’t leveled up

ngl im not that peeved i got lucky that i had decided to not store my stuff on an alt

yup :man_shrugging:
for once it wasn’t so much shitty moderation but a bad choice made with good intentions and being unable to see how badly this would effect the community.

What do you mean bro, its not his fault in the slightest. wasn’t mean about it or anything he just said what was true. Literally all the other moderators said the exact same thing if you asked about it.

Yeah, so exploiters can transfer their exploited items to their mains. :+1:

Who cares? Unannounced wipes hurt legit players the most.

Kinda cringe because I had some useful WoM items on there but uh. Guess not?

This is why you gotta check the trello or places where they track the trello. I wouldn’t have known about the gem wipe if I didn’t look at the right time and sell mine

It sucks but there’s nothing you can really do about it

Everything requires sacrifice. The same thing happens in real life.
And sometimes we lose more than we get.

wait ur telling me all the items i gave to low levels got wiped, dude i feel like a scammer :sob:

@Maple sorry for the ping but can u look at my history of posts where i gave boss drop to low levels?

meanwhile some of my vindicators got wiped but its fine because i still have like 8 left

It doesn’t take effort, it takes money(you will never find any free hwid spoofer or exploit with an hwid spoofer that’s free)

Synapse is a paid exploit that’s gonna become a subscription lol, exploiters are still massively decreasing

ye i remember them
but mod supervisor said no restores :(