Disenchanting was added to AO

Bruh items can be unenchanted in AO now, Vetex just annihilated the economy, at least now all my seasonals can be clean

2 Likes

“Large amounts of galleons”
And currency will be heavily needed as its difficult to obtain as well
Prolly like woms but IDK
Little lesser
And this is without crown codes (Removed)

finally you don’t have to pray to rngesus to get good enchants. scrolls were already a thing but now i guess we can cure existing bad ones

5 Likes

wdym “eliminate the economy” now a swift/clean sunken sword is as valuable as strong

That what I’m saying, before you needed 4 Hard SS for a Strong one, now their baout equal, wich means plenty of bad trades have been done since we didn’t knoe if this was gonna be added

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter tho?

you’re the one who did those trades before the game came out?

No fucking way lol this is huge

6 Likes

huh ? Don’t understand what you’re saying, I’m just saying the economy in AO now is gonna be totally different than WoM’s with this

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that everything is “equal” now, obviously a hard enchant will still have less value than a strong due to needing money to disenchant and then re-enchant with a scroll you grinded for or bought, but yeah the gap in value isn’t as massive now

Because this ain’t a bad thing, I always find annoying that you can get good gear, but get it ruined by rng, the only problem with this, is that it wasn’t here at the beginning of the game, it was added after, wich is why it affects thre economy

It isn’t really a problem since only one thing’s value is affected and literally everything else isn’t due to new item sets

Can’t wait till the big traders see this, the trading category gonna go wild for a bit

indeed

i don’t think they check reminders for ao, someone will have to send it to them

dont.

1 Like

Pretty sure enchant scrolls ruined the economy anyway

2 Likes

Yes but not that much since allready Bad Sunkens stayed bad

fuck enchant values anyways massive W for us with this update

swift will probably be better than strong anyways

Bro how is everyone changing their names to Christmas names lol