Do good roblox games exist aside from vetex's

arcane reborn

Deepwoken.

4 Likes

same

“I hope this grenade doesn’t explode while I’m cooking it” last words recorded from my team
True story

play age of warfare 2 by xMasterStone, its a sequel to an old roblox game called age of warfare and its official release is coming up soon 𝜦𝑮𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑭𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑰 - Roblox

try vampire hunters 3
first person shooter, teamwork, horror, action, murder mystery (not the generic type)
it takes a few hours to learn, but everything is free because its in beta rn (except for guns, but the starter gun is one of the best)
once you get good, you can sink a whole day into 1 server because its so fun

Large amount of mostly good and mostly not-vetex games in this post.

Feel free to add more games to it since I already posted in it with a couple games I found recently.

In Plain Sight 2

3 Likes

I’d recommend voxlblade before it broke but it’s getting a remake by the original dev so that’s good, there’s also this game called countless worlds which is based on critical expedition which is based on critical adventures(long story)
There’s also this PvP game called hellreaver arena I like to spend some time on it, it’s not complete but it’s pretty good already

Correction
PRE RELEASE SINCE V44

You have to be joking.

im not :fr:

I feel bad for you :pensive:

Try Stealth 2 its a assassins creed roblox game that’s in Alpha

aint no fuckin way this dude said that

Why have I not known this exists until now, I loved playing that game even if I sucked at it

HOURS

tower heroes

Loomian legacy (if you’re willing to pay like 25$ worth of robux lol)

tower blitz (pog gaem)

Those who remain

spray paint

be a microwave simulator

the mimic

project: gaming

RUNKER 51

bad business

dream job

Vampire hunters 3

go buy wizard of legend on steam :+1:t3:

funny enough,