Do I switch to Thermo Warlock or nah? I can't decideeee

Do it for the vine, upgraded thermo + heat imbue will go so hard…

I am not using HEAT magic.
Oh no I’m warm, now I’m not gonna be able to fight him!!!

1 Like

Ok but it gives free heat meter

says who? You’d heat your opps, not yourself.

get conj

I am not using CONJURER. Some kind of PEASANT

okay then delete ur file

As a gold conjurer I’m not like other conjurers… :nail_care: :kiss:

If you have a magic other than lightning, then you ARE not like other conjurers, you win.

Don’t listen to him stocksounds he’s just an rb1 alt

Wouldn’t it make more sense for warlocks to get a couple fighting styles that are more suited for a magic focus? Like Magic Fist, but not based on your specific element.
It’s not like whole new fighting styles would be so outlandish. Mage, Warrior, presumably oracle, they’re getting whole new ones.

Yeah, but like, does vetex really wanna program fighting styles and upgraded versions of said fighting styles for every base and lost magic

Well not necessarily as many as every magic, just like, 3-6 more options at most. A couple of their own, like Warlords get.

Woah what in the crysalline modifier is that drip setup

It looks great (aside from pants contrast)

They’re the same color as the hat, it’s the lighting.

):<

worth it

hold up i saw a tumblr post about this, can’t find it, but it was some discussion about “oh ice magic wouldn’t work for me since i like autumn-colored clothes” and someone replied with “oh but the element of surprise.”

so

there you go

for now* (savant coping)

i don’t think you should generally use Size for Thermofist but i mean, i think it’d work, just not be super duper optimal

finally someone who gets it just use Savant and then instead of asking “oh but but i wanna change to Warlord and not be Mage” then just be both :grin:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Warlock already has magic!!!
And the size is also for the plasma.

okay but with Savant you can get TWO magics and ONE fighting style (or vice versa in my case :grin:) AND WEAPONS

ehhhh fair enough i guess. you should probably prepare some reagents for the new gems also, the DOT ones