Do magic size sets fit light magic well?

I’ve seen several players using sunken sets with wind magic.Light magic got lower damage but faster speed than wind magic.Is that possible to use light within sunken sets in pvp battles?

Wind may also benefit from the size increase Sunken gives, light should too but wind is bigger naturally with more dmg.

light’s damage is already low enough as it is, i wouldnt really recommend it

As a biased light user, everything you think is true and everything you don’t think is not true.

from usage and a practical sense yeah light could benefit with a bigger hitbox. but theres also that as a light user you can just improve your accuracy and precision of your blasts. whats the point of magic size if the size you have good speed and has enough leg room to work if it’s slightly off to the side or so.

me personally i don’t use magic size at all and just work with it’s size which isn’t bad. thus gives me more options for like more power. defense etc. for me i use casting speed to fire shots more often, and with the new stat revamp can not only get casting speed but magic speed as well.

also if you don’t remember or dunno what i mean by the new stat revamp i explained it here

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.