Do not give Sharks Damage Resistance

Do not give Sharks Damage Resistance https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/9/4/9457598c6fd3b66b1ca50f0e0a2604bed208f5bc.png
effort 4.0 5 quality 4.0 5 reasonability 4.941176470588236 17

How are we supposed to defend ourselves from Sharks that spawn while we’re underwater? Am I supposed to just keel over and die? What about the ones that get stuck? (because god knows that Shark AI breaks at the slightest nudge)

All this does is hurt players who already struggle to defend themselves underwater due to class or magic choices.

6 Likes

mfw vetex

1 Like

Common Vetex W.

Please bro…

Nothing speaks louder than a video

I just realized that if this change gets through…
With sharks taking halved damage, a white eyes would technically have more health than calvus and could 1-shot you if you ever got near it.

so this is what Tech meant when he said that what Vetex has for the future is gonna make us cry if we find Calvus hard…

3 Likes

If a suggestion racks up 44 votes in one day, that’s how you know somethings wrong

1 Like

i, suggestions main wilde

recognize this as an issue and this suggestion has my full support. i’d be honest about the quality and effort, but this is an issue that needs to be addressed

DAMAGE BUFFING THE ATTACHMENTS > NERFING OTHER WAYS TO DEAL WITH SHARKS

@Meta

I hate to be a bother meta, but Vetex implemented this change, could you lock the thread, or uhh, whatever you do? Don’t actually know what happens when they get accepted/become irrelevant because Vetex changed it.
POWERTOTHEPEOPLE

2 Likes

a gun does more damage : /

The larger the sea monsters’ healthbar the bigger the problem, that change will still be terrible

Should’ve run it the other way around honestly, weaker sea monsters need to take less damage from other attacks and larger ones deserve to die faster.

mfw the tiger shark does 20 laps around my ship and i cant hit it because i can only get it from a single specific point on my ship and when it gets there it dives in towards an unreachable spot (i fucking love shark hunting)

Requested by OP / Change implemented